Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Happy Mail from Mandy Scheinder YT


Hello Crafters, I did this video over the happy mail I received from Mandy over on the youtube. I was truly blessed with these goodies that she sent me. I was happy to get right with it. I just finished two pages tonight so I thought I would share what I have done so far and can't wait until tomorrow to get back with it. I managed to organized my one area that I have for PL and it made working in it so fun. 






This was the first page I created with CTMH paper Jackson and some of Mandy's goodies



I used a few of Mandy's goodies on this layout when my grandson had is black eye just wish I was good enough to get the moments down when it happen I don't have dates for this one and a whole lot more of the pictures in my stash




I have a lot of weight - workout pics from over my journey so more to come




this was the fourth finally done and I still need to get to my Dec daily



more of the 4th .....


memories captured and documented yeah me


Be Bless


1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...