Saturday, August 29, 2015

No Mojo

Hello crafters, I don't know why my mojo just leaves me :(

I watched a video and it had my juices going so I got my supplies and brought them with me and guess what another none completed project.
I so wanted to make a mini album but I don't have my magnets up here at the KS house so I will be stopping for the night and I am sure it will not get finish. I was going to use this stack that my friend Cheval had given me to use for some family pictures to load in it.





note to self watch the whole video first and not watch and try to work the tutorial before working along

any who I will try and make me a layout and call it a night.

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...