Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 279

Happy Saturday here, I need to post this real quick before I head out to work. I am submitting this card for the challenge over at Sweet Sunday Sketch I really like how nice this card came out I used the paper Hello Pastel from Prima that I picked up at Tuesday Morning awhile back. I used my computer and laminator machine for the title and rose and the inside. I received some pretty flowers from My Style Stamps that I added to the layout.


I am sending this card to a FB crafter that lose her mother in her time of grief.











Be Bless and pray for the ones that are in mourning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...