Friday, August 21, 2015

He is Ready

I really need to get back into making more layouts so I used the old school stack that I have put up and can't remember the name of it. My grandson so loves Nike so on this backpack I thought man I would love to get his name embroidery on it and I thought why would you spend money when you have that expensive machine collecting dust lol. So I watched a vid and it was simple and since I had everything why not. You can't really see it here but it was a basketball with his name thru it. Only thing I will do different is make a boarder around it so you can't see my white material.   



Okay as always Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...