Sunday, August 9, 2015

Arkansas State Parks day 2


Last part of our weekend state park hikes. We started out this morning at Historic Washington, nice little town the guide said it might be about 8 families living in the town. 


Inside the visitor center was this beautiful pieces I snapped a picture sent it to my brother in law and asked could he build me that cabinet for all my crafty goodies. I can't wait to get my dream craft room


Next stop was Catherine and I wanted to see the waterfall well the front desk said about a 20 min walk NOT it was hot and long and no waterfall because of lack of rain


Last stop was Hot Springs nothing really pretty we just walked the down town and got some spring water


We should be home in a few hours I can't say again how much I love this Beck Higgins app

Be bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...