Sunday, August 16, 2015

Mojo Monday 410

I was having fun tonight but this will post in the morning. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday 410
I used that beautiful paper that Mandy blessed me with from My Mind's Eye On Trend. 
I just love the colors in this card you can't tell because of the poor light. I used a stamp from CTMH for the sentiment and the flower. I am so mad I was going to emboss and use my Zig water colors on the flower but my heat tool gave out so I just used ink.



I am loving the inside as well another ctmh stamp.....Can you see I am really putting the ctmh stamps to use.



Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...