Friday, January 5, 2018

With Sympathy

Good evening, I am showing a card that was hard to make. One of our crafty friends oldest son was murdered on New Years Day. I just can't and don't want to even imagine the pain and hurt she is going thru right now. But other crafty friend but out a request on FB to send her the cards and she will send them on to Queen B. My prayers go up to her and her twin boys that are still at home and the rest of the family as they go thru this rough time ahead






1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! Thank you for joining our “January Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...