Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy Birthday Kendra

 Hello late post here tonight but today is my first born birthday. It is hard to believe she turned 31 today. We have grown up together since I had her when I was 18 Lord knows we had and still have our differences but God is good to let me see her to this age and be a mom


well this isn't the card I made for her but I just got busy last night and made a few cards that need to go postal tomorrow. I used the sketch from sketch saturday and from the paper pad Petals of Bloom from paper studio




 






Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Two very beautifully designed cards with lovely papers that blend so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...