Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy Birthday

Tomorrow is my Aunt Dora birthday so I am on my way to drop her a gift off today so I used again the sketch from my favorite place sketch~n~scrap to make her card. I used an old pad Lost & Found Madison Avenue for both of these cards this morning



This card was based on the sketch as well. I needed one for the FB group Creative Card Angels for a lady that lost her mother. So sad that right off the bat we are making sympathy cards

I pulled out a old stamp from Stamps of life ladybugs2love (glue is still wet but I need to post and jump in the shower and hit the highway since I am running so behind but I did want to make these cards and post before I left)


Be Bless and safe

2 comments:

  1. What cute cards! It is so sad to lose a loved one especially this time of year! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...