Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy Birthday


Good morning, I pray everyone is off to a great start this morning. I promised myself I was going to do better with my birthday cards this year and I am off to a great start this one is going postal to a great nephew on my husband side. I used a old pad that I told myself I want to make base cards for the winter so when I needed one it would be read to add a image and sentiment. The die is one of the unbranded one from China the sentiment is an old one as well. 


Be Bless

Cardztv
Hiding in my craft room #333
Love to Craft

4 comments:

  1. Great birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking this to #333 HIMCR's 5th Saturday freestyle challenge! Becca~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the car die cut and background! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Love To Craft, it's always nice to see masculine projects

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...