Saturday, January 6, 2018

First layout of the year

Good Saturday morning, I had some visitors yesterday my cousin and her two daughters. So we came into the scraproom and they made layouts for a school project and I decided I needed to do one as well since I haven't done one in a long while. I went to my favorite place sketch~n~scrap for a sketch. I used a kit from Tuesday Morning I picked up last year called Jack & Jill by Lori Whitlock. I knew I wanted it for the boys but this picture was on my desk so I made it work. 


Have a bless weekend


3 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch! Love how you made it work to fit the one picture! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the gray and orange. Don't see it much, but it looks great. Love the varied embellishments. Lots of interest. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout :) Love the embellishments you used too. Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...