Friday, January 12, 2018

Happy 2nd Birthday

Good morning, today is my swirl grand daughter Zariyah 2nd Birthday. She has such a strong personality like her mother bless her heart. She is Nana big girl



Zariyah


My daughter told me she loves the movie Trolls and Poppy is her favorite so I made her a shirt and card that she will love and now I am off to Walmart to find some Poppy items to give her
 

I love how that htv turned out and so happy to use my stash




I used the sketch over at CAS













Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! I bet your granddaughter loved it. Thanks for joining in our challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...