Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Happy Birthday Treva

Good morning, today is one of my BFF birthday Treva  love you sis enjoy your day


This card was a first for me. I don't care for 5x7 cards but I used a Anna Griffin die that has been in my stash a couple of years not open and those resin pieces I made years ago the blue flowers was in my stash from yrs ago as well and that metal piece so everything was from my stash



I went ahead and sublimated her a kitchen towel...I had all intentions of making my BFF this for Christmas but it didn't happen so I made it for Treva BD




This was Treva and I first meetup when we had moved to NC....I sure hate we moved back to Oklahoma. I miss my girlfriends out East..Hopefully I can make a trip out sooner than later




Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Felisa! Thanks for joining in at The Sisterhood of Crafters. ~ Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...