Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Challenge over at Scraps of Color

Hello crafters, I know it has been to long since my last posting. I don't know why it some times feels like a job posting for me but when the developers didn't update the blog app on the phone it is terrible for me to send my pictures to google drive and for some reason not all my computers will pick up my pictures so I just say forget about and next thing I know it has been weeks since I have posted. Oh well

here it goes I used a combination of sketches from scrap our stash  to finish this layout of me when I went to Atlanta and got to visit MLK church and the place he was raised as a child. I just loved it. I used an old pack from Theresa Collins for the paper and some thickers in my stash



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...