Thursday, January 4, 2018

RIP sweet grandson

Today would have been my grandson 4th birthday. We lost him only a few months into his life. I just know that he would have been amazing. I can't wait to get to heaven and see my baby we miss him so much.


I wanted to make a memory block years ago but I finally got around to making it and I took it to my daughter yesterday and she loved it. I used this picture with daddy and his monkey to trace his precious little face.

this is the other miracle God blessed my daughter with after the death of Zaiden. It doesn't take away the hurt in there heart but she sure softens it for them. She knows who her bubba is 




Happy Heavenly Birthday Zaiden Nana loves and can't wait to see and hold you again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...