Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Week 9 Phil 4:19

Good morning, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because I had an evening visit and I was just to tired to go in my scrap room last night so I cut my workout short this morning to create this page to post. I am running behind in the FB group Hide His Word in My Heart and this is week 9. I just love this scripture because HE will supply ALL our needs not or wants and Lord knows Felisa has a lot of wants but thank GOD HE supply's those needs.

I used my explore machine. I tell  you I love that machine to death so easy to use. I went online to find the hands in clip art and used the write feature to write out the scripture. 




Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...