Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pocket page layouts

Wow I almost didn't make my post for the evening. I am so behind on my pictures that I made the mistake of picking up more project life cards today at Hobby Lobby on clearance. The problem is I have way to many pictures and way to many cards. So tonight I wanted to clean my project life area and I pulled out these old pictures of my cruise trip with my sister during the SOC cruise.

I really enjoy this type of scraping because it is nothing to it so why does it take me so long to start and finish lol


I believe this cruise was in 2013 I have got to find the papers so I can date and journal them but not bad for a start hopefully I can get more done tomorrow. 


.





and this is my cards sad thing I think I will have to order a few more of the bins from CTMH to store all of the cards :(


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...