Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Driving mom

Hello crafters, I almost didn't post tonight for the tornado we had here in Oklahoma and now flash flooding. I was on the phone with my cousin as she was driving and the tornado busted out two of her windows and then my daughter was picking up her phone so my nerves are shot tonight but I did manage to finish this layout.

Last weekend my son started out our drive to Dallas and this is the first time I have let him drive on the highway he did okay but a little to relax for me lol

I used the explore and right now I can't tell you which cart the images came from.


my baby isn't a baby anymore






Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...