You've Got a Friend in Me

Good evening. I thought I make a quick card tonight. I saw a video  from Maymay video on youtube and I knew I wanted to do those cards with my explore machine. Well I didn't do either card she did but I made a card from Sophisticated Soiree cartridge and I like how it came . The stamp is from CTMH You got a friend in me. The paper is a kit pack my sister saw at Ross and thought of me :)

 After talking with my BFF;s today Treva stated she is going to challenge herself to post to her blog everyday this month for National Craft Month and me with my in/out mojo said I will play along so I am really going to try and do something everyday 


I left the inside blank so when it comes time to sending this out it will just get whatever stamp that will fit the occasion 



Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White layout

Mojo Monday