Spring is Here lol I Wish



Hello, I know wishful thinking right as we wait for another round of ice and snow this evening so I thought I would make a card with bright and cheerful colors. I used that same pack from my sister the American Craft Soho Garden. The stamp is Stamps of Life kit last month that I just opened. I used Mojo Monday sketch 387 for this card. 



The twine is also from stamps of life kit

I left the inside blank until the real spring comes in and I will send it out with a cheerful sentiment 

Be Bless

Comments

  1. Your card is lovely...really expresses Spring to me. Here's hoping that you stampers with ice and snow thaw out soon. Happy Spring.

    My Card Blog - Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards