Thursday, March 5, 2015

December Album

Good morning last night I pulled out my Dec album and got busy doing a few pages. I can't wait to get this thing done but I am going to try and do a few pages a night to get this bad boy done so I can put my Christmas stuff up. I didn't buy any Christmas supplies this yr and it seems like I still have way to much got to move these products out of my binds






I used a small binder album and using it like project life to put my pictures into memories



















that is it for the night hopefully I can post a few along with a card or layout as I try and continue to do a post everyday this month.

Be Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...