Monday, March 30, 2015

HE is Risen

Hello crafters, we are coming to an end of my daily blog post and I must say it is a little bit tiring but it feels good to complete a project everyday. Tonight I made this card from watching Mary's Cardz TV video. I so scrap lifted this card and now I am upset at myself for not making several of them and I could have had them in the mail tomorrow maybe I can tomorrow mass produce about 10 of them.  



I used some old CTMH paper and a new stamp I just got from CTMH HIS love Holiday the more I look at it the more it looks crooked oh well it is done. I added some HL bling on it and called it done. 

 the inside sentiment is also from the same set HIS love Holiday. Which also looks crooked oh well I am off to bed long busy day tomorrow.

Be Bless



1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...