Sunday, March 15, 2015

Baby boy

Hello crafters, I almost didn't get to post tonight but here is a real simple project that I will give to my friend/co worker tomorrow for her new nephew. She added a few pics on Facebook so I saved them and printed them out to this DCWV mini album from Joann's. I believe it is for instagram photos but she can cut them down or do instagram ones real simple project but complete






I just added some stickers from my stash and some of that same paper I had to make the card the other day.





this paper was one of the stacks that you can buy to go along with the album although it has pink it in I don't think she will mind because he is so sweet looking :)








I added some blank photo sleeves so she can just add the pictures. 


Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, what size is the album? Kudos to you for using your stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...