Sunday, January 5, 2014

Welcome baby Zaiden

Yesterday my third grandson Zaiden was born. I am not sure where this big boy came from because his mom she weighed in at 6 lbs and 7ozs her sister 6lbs 13ozs and my son 7lbs 10ozs and my other two grandsons were small as well. Zaiden weighed in at 8lbs and 4ozs wow big boy. 

My daughter Kendra loves to journal so I bought her the baby smash book and started the first few pages for her,
And here is baby Zaiden
My daughter had to have an emergency C section so she was pretty wiped out and I didn't get any pictures of her with baby Zaiden. Now I have a full house 3 grand daughters and 3 grand sons

Be Bless I am 😘



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...