Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine or color SVG challenge

Good evening crafters, tonight I finished a simple card for my oldest grandson for Valentines day. I used the challenge over at SOC SVG file group

Create a Valentine's Day card, layout, or project using an SVG file.  If you don't want to make it for Valentine's Day then create something else using an SVG file but include at least one of the colors red, pink, black, or white in your project.   That's it.  Easy peasy!

 
I used my Zing to cut this little devil and I got the file from the Make the cut gallery. Since I am still learning the machine I didn't adjust the dial for that red paper it is very thin and I cut to deep around one of his ears but my grandson will love it. I cut the heart with one of my spellbinders and ran it through a heart folder and I used a $1 stamp from Wal Marts haul last yr. I am still learning but it will get better Oh and I even managed to cut out hubby's superman emblem's with vinyl last night. I think I am ready to work on grandson tee shirts again so look out for some shirts. I also ordered some bling for my sister who wants some school shirts blinged out so I need to get busy and watch some video's and learn how again since I haven't done it in a long while.
 
 
Be Bless
 

2 comments:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...