Make it meaningful 2014

Challenge #2 - Jan 16 - What is your first memory as a child?  Post your creation to the gallery by Jan 31. 

Remember I stated I was going to use this ugly paper stack up from CTMH that was in my stash so it isn't going to change for this album. I was planning on making the cover tonight but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. 

My first memory would be that I loved watering my grand mother's flower bed unfortunately I don't have any pictures of her flower bed must make a mental note to myself and ask my Aunt.  

My album is a 9x9. I even manage to pull out some flower stamps from Stampin up that is maybe 5 yrs old and some dazzling diamond. 
I also decided it was time to pull out the embroidery machine. I have started with my son's basketball ball coaches - Magic


I friend had asked me to do some shirt collars and cuffs it is a shame that I got to the last two and discovered black bobbin it made the biggest difference.  
Of course my husband stated since I left him out and was doing something for everyone else he wanted his shirts done so I did a test cut on a towel he likes it but asked for superman instead since all his co workers call him that lol
As always be bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards