Friday, January 17, 2014

Another Birthday Card

I got this card off to my DIL in time but I got busy and forgot to post it to my blog. I used a sketch from Deconstructed Sketch Blog  to make this card. I used an old Teresa Collins 6x6 pad Sweet Afternoon to complete this card and some dollar pearls.
The stamps are from Stamps of Life Pinwheels2stamp

 
Tonight I played along with the ladies at Scraps of Color for Friday Night Challenge. Our host tonight was Mazella and this were her challenges tonight
 
Challenge #1: Find your favorite quote from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Type and prepare it to fit on a card front as an inspirational card. (You choose the size of the card). You can only use Black and White Paper. Embellish the card with bring or pearls. 
 


Challenge #2: Make a birthday card for a female using lots of flowers. Flowers can be hand-made, stickers, die cuts, etc. Add ribbon or a bow to enhance the front.

Most of you know I am not a flower girl so I am not feeling this card but I did complete the challenge now I must get to bed for my son has two basketball games tomorrow

As always Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...