Happy New Year


I had forgot this simple card I made at our Okla house so I couldn't post it with my previous post. Any way I made this card using the cricut Carthage simple Hoildays. I just love that if you are in a tight time frame this cart is a must.
I just ran it thru the ebosser with divine swirls and here is a simple card.

I said one of my crafty goals this yr was to learn my software well I had Inkscape on my laptop for every and never bother to learn it well I watch a video and learn to make my own svg file. 
I am so happy that I am ready to learn and spend less (work in progress lol)

Be bless


Comments

  1. this is a beautiful one and very classy! this would fit another challenge
    too --
    http://drunkenstampers.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/happy-new-year-drunken-stampers-challenge-157/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've already hit the pavement running with this challenge! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! I always start off the year ready to learn and try new things too. This year...I plan to be consistent and keep it going throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White layout

Mojo Monday