Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Baby Blankets

Hello crafters, another quick project I went to Hobby Lobby to get some material to make the baby boys a blanket even though we are having a nice week lol. I can kick myself for buying to much fabric and having all this extra laying around but I looked at a pattern and asked for way to much I guess I need to go to sewing 101 anyway I even bought some satin to trim the sides of the blanket but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to add it on so I ended up just serging the edges and my daughters love them



I added a fleece blanket on the back side and man this material is so soft so with the extra I will make some throw pillows
Sad thing is this is the first time I have been back up on this machine in months just collecting dust.....

Any way here is a picture of me and my little men
I have a total of six grand kids now 3 boys and 3 girls look out for my basketball team lol

Be bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...