iclassy girl pajama party

Friday night was the first Friday of the year for the pajama party over at iclassy girl blog. I just love to log in and which and participate with the ladies. I didn't get to do my layout during the night since I was still working but I did log in and read the chat and watched Tiare make her beautiful layout.
 
This is my take on the sketch
  You know I had to pull out my friend the Cameo to cut the pregnant girl and the title for this page. Not sure why I added the pink paper since my daughter had a boy but oh well it is complete and it is my first Layout for the year. I am hoping to do way more since I have a ton of pictures laying around.  
 
As always be bless

Comments

  1. LOL! Cute title and page. Glad you were able to come in for the chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! I love that silhouette.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards