Sunday, January 19, 2014

Layouts

I am so behind on my layouts so I am following along with Tiara over at iclassygirl from desk to dawn in just 5 mins. I love that you can keep things so simple and get the task done. (Note to self to remember this when I have so many pictures to scrap lol)

Let’s start cutting.  You’ve got 5 minutes. Go!
  • Cut 1, 11 x 5 piece.
  • Cut 1,11 x 1.5 strip.
  • Cut 1, 11 x .75 inch strip.
  • Trim photos. 
This is my grandson Kai waving to my sister (not really but since my sister lives in another state she says he is waving to her lol) I used my Zing to cut the title. Simple right but Make the cut is that simple for titles really love that and he hand is from a ding cut I cut the night before while playing on the zing.
I manage to pull out some basic grey embellishments that where in my stash and use it to add Kai name and date. The paper is all paper that has been in my stash from when I worked at Joanns so glad I used it. One less paper in my stash so many more to go lol
This layout I used the Zing again to cut the title but this was a svg cut that was on my computer and I don't know where it came from because I have svg files from my scal software that I may have used once or twice never did pick that one up. The basketball players is also from that file. I used some of those project life cards from Target to do my journaling on. The Life metal embellishment was from Michaels back in the day all and all I am having a blast just playing with my toy. I also embroidery two towels for his coaches last night so I am happy to finally use my toys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...