Monday, April 16, 2012

My Black is Beautiful ~~Thighs~~


CHALLENGE #7 Apr 1-15, 2012! at Scraps of Color
My Black is Beautiful!  My Black is my THIGHS, HIPS OR BUTT!  You decide. Share yours and your thoughts and feelings about how beautiful or not your butts, hips or thighs are!

So my take on this challenge was my THIGHS....so on my page I am still using the same stack for this mini album the Colorbox from Walmart. I love doing this challenge because I am able to go in my stash and create my layout.







I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next week

Be Bless
Felisa


1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...