Monday, April 9, 2012

Cricut Cruise 2012

We had a blast on the cruise. I got to meet face to face with my new scrappy sistah's.
My new friends are Treva, Denita and Sharon.....Sharon was a sweet heart to get our shirts ordered and embroidery with our circle information or login name for the cricut board. 















In the classes we had make and takes throughout the week. I was really impressed with several of the projects. We got to use the craft room to make the cuts. This was a two page layout and they included the instructions. I can't wait to print my pictures and place them on this layout.









This project is a wall frame that we created using the sand and shells we had to pick up at each destination. We used vinyl for the words and I really love how this came out. It is my favorite.



These were two other projects that I had completed an autograph book and an Easter Bunny made out of a towel oops he lost two whiskers in travel lol..




This is two projects that we didn't get to do at all because we ran out of time.






3 comments:

  1. Wow, looked like it was a lot of fun. Great projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you had a lot of fun....such cool projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an exciting cruise and you got so much done, that is so impressive! I bet you ladies had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...