Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cameo Dust Cover




Today while internet surfing I found a pattern for the cameo and I had some material up in my closet from when I worked at Joann's and I thought why not cover that baby up and get some dusk off of her. This is how my baby started out










And this is how she looks with her cover on her now.......










I also used my Brother HE 240 to embroidery Diva on the material. It is very simple but guess what I can say I COMPLETED  a project tonight. I can't wait for my new machine so I can do larger items and use my cricut cuts/ cameo cuts to place on items. Well now I am off to find a pattern for the mini, imagine and E2.














I have also been working on my room and here are just a few items I have organized. My buttons and wash i tape. Once I get everything done in my room hopefully my MOJO will be back so I can whip out the projects.....

Have a bless evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...