Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Kendrian


Today is my grandson Kendrian's birthday. I can hardly believe little man has turned 5. I remember just like yesterday bringing him home from the hospital. My grandson loves basketball, there is a team he likes to go watch called Oklahoma City Thunder and he changed his name to KD. I thought it was so cute because his name is Kendrian DeAndre and silly me thought that is where the KD came from because I don't follow the basketball team until his mother told me why. So I have no mojo but I did manage to finish this card right under the wire. I used paper dolls, birthday bash and graphical speaking for my cuts. I used My Minds Eye Blink of an Eye for the paper.


1 comment:

  1. What a handsome bb player, hope he had a great b-day. Nice card too, love thos paperdoll cartridges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...