Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Sascha

Today my daughter turns 22....Happy birthday sweetie mommy loves you







Today my mojo is still gone but it is Sascha birthday and I would never hear the end of it if I didn't make her a card. She only wants money for her birthday so I used my Cameo to make the money card, it has the slits in it to just add the money in it and the ribbon was from HL and the flower was from my sis Teresa at MYSCRAPWORLD (thanks sis) the flat back pearl is from Joanns. The stamp is from K Andrews Positive thoughts.

The card I used for the main paper from HL paperstudio. The frames were from the lite cartridge Sweet Shop and also the cake. The paper that I used on the frames were My Minds Eye 6x6 So Happy collection. I ran the icing through the cuddlebug folder. I put stickles on the strawberry then I added a wobble to it. The stamp is a $1 Michael's stamp.

Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...