Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Belated Birthday Card

Today is my husband's niece Ashley's birthday and I didn't look at my calendar until this morning so this is going in the mail tomorrow late :(

I used my silhouette to cut the card out and used a file from the store. I used my sketch pens that my wonderful friend Danita hooked me up on to write in the Happy Belated Birthday. I added some want 2 scrap pearls and a little flower.

Well time for bed and get ready to do it all over again.....

Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, like the paper too! I really need to do more with my silhouette!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...