Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher's Appreciation Week

Well I manage to get a card complete for my grandson's Teacher Mrs. Walters. My hat is off to all Teacher's for what they do. I can't do it and I just applaud each and every Teacher out there.

I used Create a Critter 2 for the apple and worm. I used My Mind's Eye School Daze for the pattern paper and I thought it was the right fit for this card. I went in my stash again and found a dollar stamp for No 1 Teacher which I need to add that to my wish list a teacher stamp for next time. I found a poem on the internet and here is my card I hope she likes it.


 
Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...