Monday, May 27, 2013

OWHtv Espisode 101

Here are a few more cards that I started on the other night while once again using the sketches from OWH. I don't have the 6x6 pad that I started taking apart. I kept the sentiment blank so when it is time that I need a card it is in my box just waiting on a die cut or sentiment. Maybe this way I will be able to get cards off on time.



 I tried to do two of each card only a few sheets left of this 6x6 pad since it was one that I had used before.

In honor of Memorial Day....I have a picture of my sister Tracey when she was in the guards many yrs ago

That funny look on her face but the stories she use to tell me of her counter parts so I am sure it was funny


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...