Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Card

Well down to the wire and it is time to finish up with Mother's Day Cards. Thank goodness for this free file in the CCR. I really like how the card came out. Just wish I would have found this one earlier because all of my cards would have been like this one. I used vellum behind the card. I also stamped on the vellum (note to self wait next time before it is dry to add to the card, stop being in such a big rush lol)



 

I used a Spellbinders nestabilities Labels  and want to scrap bling to frame it. The stamp is a hero arts stamp as well.


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...