Saturday, May 4, 2013

National Scrap Day

Last night over at Tiare we had a blast on Spreecast. We had a challenge of a layout and card and I completed both. It is so nice to sit and chat and actually get some work done. I had these pictures of my grandson's Zoo day last yr and I am still not finish with the mini but it was nice to do this layout real quick.

 

This is Tiare sketch


Then Tiare stated she uses her scraps for a card and the layout so this is what I came up with using the same scrap but a different card-stock for the base.
 
You ladies and gents need to come and play with us. She has challenges up for today already so I need to clean up a little then I am off to the challenges.

Be Bless




4 comments:

  1. Great LO and cute card, I need to post my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and card. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout and card. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...