Sunday, May 5, 2013

National Scrap Day project 2

Over at SOC challenge day 2 was a layout. I pulled out another Zoo picture of my grandson's class. I love the fact today that I have pulled out of my stash and used some things. I used my distress it all tool to get the look on the picture. I went and pulled out DCWV Safari Kids stack for the big mat back ground and the recollections die cut Zoo emblishments. I even pulled out those thickers that I had to have that is taken up space in my room



and here is Tiare sketch for this challenge

 Well I got to try and get a nap before the Women's Conference tonight so I guess my Mother's Day cards aren't going to get done today :(

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...