Sistah/Brotha Blogger Week 19 Challenge

I am on a roll tonight. I had started this project a yr or so ago. My middle daughter is expecting and I took the ultra sound pictures to finish off this project. It is a boy so the blue worked out just fine. 

**Week 19: Renew, Reuse, Recycle** In honor of Earth Day, post a project using something recycled. It can be a new or "recycled" post ;D ~OR~ simply create something with an Earth Day theme.

I can't remember what the box was from and the corrugated mini was a box that I had ripped up and painted with some paint from Wally. All the goodies that I hot glued on the box is from my stash. When my husband worked in Dallas I would go down to the Only .99 Cent store and load up on the baby items.










 FYI~ my oldest daughter is also pregnant and she is due in Dec so there will be a lot of baby things coming on my blog

 Okay, that is it for me tonight.....Be Bless

Comments

  1. Wow you are indeed on a roll, what a great idea and a cute box and mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous! cool idea with great results! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! Rocking the challenges. Great project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White layout

Mojo Monday