Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sistah/Brotha Blogger Week 19 Challenge

I am on a roll tonight. I had started this project a yr or so ago. My middle daughter is expecting and I took the ultra sound pictures to finish off this project. It is a boy so the blue worked out just fine. 

**Week 19: Renew, Reuse, Recycle** In honor of Earth Day, post a project using something recycled. It can be a new or "recycled" post ;D ~OR~ simply create something with an Earth Day theme.

I can't remember what the box was from and the corrugated mini was a box that I had ripped up and painted with some paint from Wally. All the goodies that I hot glued on the box is from my stash. When my husband worked in Dallas I would go down to the Only .99 Cent store and load up on the baby items.










 FYI~ my oldest daughter is also pregnant and she is due in Dec so there will be a lot of baby things coming on my blog

 Okay, that is it for me tonight.....Be Bless

6 comments:

  1. Wow you are indeed on a roll, what a great idea and a cute box and mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous! cool idea with great results! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! Rocking the challenges. Great project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...