Friday, April 19, 2013

Sistah/Brotha Blogger Challenge Week 18

Hello crafters, can you believe I am on time for once with this challenge. Week 18 challenge was a great one for me. My grandson is turning 6 on Wednesday and the challenge is to create with at least one number on it. Well I used my expression with Graphically Speaking to cut out the 6




Kendrian's fav color is red so this layout will work for him. I used a decorative photo corner on the photo mat.

Well I am off to get ready for tonight on SOC for Friday Night's Challenge with the host my good friend Treva and we will be making Mother's Day cards so come and join in.


Be Bless


1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...