Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunshine Card and My PL

Last night while skyping with a friend. I needed to clean my scrap room and complete a couple of challenges. Over at Freshly Made Sketches I used this week's sketch to come up with this card.



 I used my Cameo for the sun and umbrella cuts. The paper(Echo Park A Perfect Summer) is from my SP and Company monthly kit along with the stamp used (Sunshine Emma). 



I didn't get a chance to post my PL that I completed last Thursday but here are the pages.






As always be bless

2 comments:

  1. That sun is just the cutest thing! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun is this card? Love all those amazing details you've added - thanks for joining us Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...