Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Today hubby and I celebrated 8 yrs of marriage. I haven't been in my scrap room all week and I needed a quick card today after church. I used my ebosser to come up with this simple card.
The stamp is from K Andrews not sure what the name of it was and I added want to scrap bling



Through the years it's better everyday, through the years God always made a way, through the years together we shall stay
Thank you for the joys and sorrows
Looking forward to all our tomorrows
Love has kept us together
Love carries us through
In a marriage where love abides
Is a home shared side by side
 

.....Happy 8 yr Anniversary 

2 comments:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...