Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter



These are some pictures I took on our drive to California, I can't remember what city in Texas they are in but we make a point to stop every-time we drive through.



A little surprise for some Christians, Easter and the Passover have nothing in common. Even thought the Bible uses the term, it still doesn't mean there is common ground which leads to acceptance of this holiday. The true Passover, is a memorial of the crucifixion of Christ. Passover for New Testament believers. And by the early true Church in the Old Testament it was a shadow of things to come namely Christ. It was not conducted on Sunday or any fixed day of the week, but a calendar day of the year. The day of the week varies from year to year as we shall see from Scripture.


Happy Easter and be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...