Easter Cards

I completed a couple of simple Easter cards using a few cartridges. I used Easter 2010 and Create a Critter 2 for my cuts. I will use these cards for my challenge over at Scraps of Color cricut challenge.






This card I watched Janis video and completed this Triangle fold card very simple instructions and I loved how it came out. 


Also over the weekend over at Scraps of Color SVG group had a challenge to use a svg and you can use it any way you want. So I followed another youtube tutorial over a file folder  and I will be using it for my son's track pictures. He had a track meet last Friday and he did well and I am the mom that will snap a lot of pics so I have plenty of room in this file folder to add his pictures. I haven't completed it and we have another track meet tomorrow so I am hoping I can get up in the morning and add some more pages so tomorrow night I can just print the pictures and add them right to my brag book.

I used a SVG from the Silhouette store to cut with my Cameo.
 

Well I am off to bed since tomorrow is going to be a very long day with the track meet and being out in the cold.

Be Bless



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards