Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter Cards

I completed a couple of simple Easter cards using a few cartridges. I used Easter 2010 and Create a Critter 2 for my cuts. I will use these cards for my challenge over at Scraps of Color cricut challenge.






This card I watched Janis video and completed this Triangle fold card very simple instructions and I loved how it came out. 


Also over the weekend over at Scraps of Color SVG group had a challenge to use a svg and you can use it any way you want. So I followed another youtube tutorial over a file folder  and I will be using it for my son's track pictures. He had a track meet last Friday and he did well and I am the mom that will snap a lot of pics so I have plenty of room in this file folder to add his pictures. I haven't completed it and we have another track meet tomorrow so I am hoping I can get up in the morning and add some more pages so tomorrow night I can just print the pictures and add them right to my brag book.

I used a SVG from the Silhouette store to cut with my Cameo.
 

Well I am off to bed since tomorrow is going to be a very long day with the track meet and being out in the cold.

Be Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...