Nothing much

Well today I had to take my kids to their dad's/grand dad so I was on the highway the majority of the day and when I got home I took a little nap. Then I received an email from a friend that one of the ladies we had friend on the cricut cruise that her cancer has come back so that got me up  ~sending prayers her way and I was trying to explain to hubby who she is and I went to get my cricut album that isn't complete so I got my things set out for tomorrow so I can get that album done. It will be a yr next month so sad but while doing that I completed a couple of my type of Project Life pages. I print so many pictures and they just be laying around that I have no excuse not to put them in the album so here is a few pages I did




Then I came into my scrap room and found these payment coin envelope that I had picked up a couple of yrs ago and I want so bad to do a mini so I started them tonight and hopefully I can get up and finish both projects tomorrow.
 
Not sure what paper I will use for this mini but it will be fun....well time to hit the sack 

Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards