Monday, March 18, 2013

Teeny Tiny Itty Bitty Books

Today I completed my Teeny Tiny Itty Bitty Books over at Mini Album Scraps I followed Mrs. Dee's tutorial on youtube and it was just what I need to complete these mini books. I made the mistake of watching  both video's of Lia's  and Mrs. Dee's at the same time and got myself off but my second set came out okay at least I think so but good thing I will use my first set for myself on projects.  (I say that because they didn't have the same measurements so that is why I said mistake but I love both of them)


I used a sheet of create paper Portrait Collection ~ Honeymoon and the Tim Holtz die for the frame to ship them out in.


 

I added pockets and used a fiskar die for the little tags to add to the pockets

 

I even cut the dies for the top pockets


 
The only regret I have is that I didn't get the ribbon long enough to make a cute bow :(

 

Now off these babies go


Have a Bless one

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are really brave, I could never do anything so small! They are really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...